Saturday, January 18, 2014

EN - Koharu Sugawara





Koharu Sugawara is one of my favorite dancers.

I discovered her about a year ago (in the Internet world), and ever since then, I am a big fan.
I could be wrong, but I think one of the dancers (in the mustard color dress) in this video (please click the link) is her.

When I watch her dancing, I can feel my heart jumping and shaking with joy. I want to scream saying, "Yeah!!!!"

Her dance has that kind of power. I think it's because she is truly dancing from her heart. And on top of that, her technique is mesmerizingly sophisticated. She has an enough "fuel" and well-tuned "vehicle" both in a good balance.

She does not blur herself.
She is 100% committed to herself, to the dance, and to each moment.

She knows how to connect with people who are witnessing her.

No, she knows how to connect with something beyond the audience.
That's why, she takes us on the journey to the "something beyond us."
And through that, she connects all of us as one.

(There are two more videos below.)



No comments:

Post a Comment