Friday, January 10, 2014

EN - A Dancing Couple




I love this couple dancing together. (They are actually a married couple.)
 They are really cute together, but not only that. They're both technically highly sophisticated!
I can tell that they are truly having fun.
I can watch their dance again and again.
It's nice that they can share their passion together in this way.
I'm sure it is not always easy (in fact, in their interview, they say that it's harder to choreograph together than do so individually, but they say it's worth it.)

What is dancing? What is art?
Dancers can have fun, and people who watch the dance can have fun, too.
When that happens, can we say the heart (essence) of art is circulating among us?

I personally want the same pair of pants she is wearing in this video.
It looks so comfortable and cute.

There are many other great ones including an interview, so I posted them below.







No comments:

Post a Comment