Friday, May 30, 2014

EN - May


Good morning, world!
A new day is here.
 A new possibility is here. Have a wonderful day!


Sy and I made Koi Nobori for Boys' Day. 


A new book I'm devouring - my 2nd book of Pat Conroy.

I had a soul enlivening moment when I read the following passage,
"... and where all these poems, collected in fragments and images, grew in darkness like sharp pieces of coral, and awaited the annunciation of the poet, awaited this night, the collective breath of this audience, as she shared the poems of the heart by making the language sing and bleed at the same time."

Oh, how I long to become a dancer who is capable of sharing the dances of the heart by making the steps sing and bleed at the same time...


This was my first book of Pat Conroy.


I went to the annual Seabury Hall Craft Fair.
It was a picture-framed spring day.


On Mother's Day, in the morning, the mother ocean let me glide on her tip of power where the air meets the ocean, and the ocean meets the land. 

In the afternoon, the mother earth fully supported my weight on her sun-warmed green hill while I took a nice rest. 

I could feel bliss running through each and every cell of my body, which was nurtured in my mother and and brought into this world by her. 

Thank you, thank you to all the mothers in this world. Happy Mother's Day! 


These are my most recently read Japanese books.
It was a fiction story based on the author's real travel experience around the world.
The book stimulated the traveler in me.
Well, I guess we are all "traveling" in this life.


My newly "planted" miso. When it "blossoms," I get to taste it.


If I had to eat only one dish for the rest of my life, I'd choose "okara and gomokuni."
(Carrots, soybeans, hijiki seaweed, okara (soy pulp), konnyaku, and daikon)

No comments:

Post a Comment