Friday, February 14, 2014

EN - Valentine's Day 2014 


Happy Love Day!
My students did a good job sewing! For most of them, it was the first time ever holding a needle. Some got frustrated, but they all persevered and made their own heart.


Working very hard.


Then I sewed more with Yasi and Sy that night. 
The left one is Sy's. For a 4-year-old, it was an excellent work.
I told him, "The needle is a dolphin, and the felt is the surface of the ocean.
The dolphin dives in to the ocean and jumps up to breath."
He perfectly understood the picture and even added some sound effect as he sewed.

Yasi who is 9 years old even has her own sewing kit, so she was totally independent.

It was a sweet, sewing Valentine's day. 
(I think I made the French knot more than 60 times.)


A student made this for me.
Very sweet.


Speaking of sewing, I love this vest, but it was missing buttons.
I found perfect buttons, so I sewed them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment